Social Giving September Campaign
To kick off Part Three of or Misplaced/Displaced Season, Monkeyhouse will be participating in Social Giving September for Building Communities Week. From September 13th-18th, make a donation to Monkeyhouse and be entered to win tickets to our Misplaced/Displaced concert at the Multicultural Arts Center in October!
We have made donations extra simple to celebrate #SGSeptember. Just find a #SGSeptember post on our Facebook or Twitter and comment "#donate" followed by the dollar amount you wish to donate. (For example: "#donate $25") GoodWorld will reach out to you directly to process your donation. It's that easy to help Monkeyhouse continue to build your community!
- EVERY donor will be entered to win tickets to Misplaced/Displaced at the Multicultural Arts Center in October!
- We have a goal of $100/day for the six day campaign. If we reach our goal each day, one donor (selected at random) will win a prize! Prizes include a package hand drawn postcards made by our very own Engagement Director, Nicole; hand knit hats made during our first year on tour, 15 years ago; and more!
- Anyone who donates $25 or higher will receive one of our brand new super secret t-shirts. The design will be revealed on September 13th!
- GoodWorld will donate an additional $25 for every donor who donates $1000 using #donate.
- The organization who raises the most using #donate by the end of the week will be given an additional $1000!
- GoodWorld will also be handing out prizes at random to donors, so you could win all sorts of stuff!